I should allow people to make comments on this site. After all the purpose is to connect with others :) I'll change the sites settings tonight. So let me know your thoughts, if you agree with me on some topics and if I piss you off a bit!
Well, for those that don't know, from July 1st to September 30th ---- I went through a 90 day full life make over! I pushed hard to upgrade my whole life, through action, prayer, and my resources. Well, during this process I learned a lot about making dreams happen. You just have to do it. You just have to start. You just have to zone in on what you desire. You just have to have deaf ears to haters, slackers, and many others.
Well Here's My Accomplishment List :
1. I lost some weight and I look great! Joined a new gym! Can't say I'm eating better :( hehehe
|Pic From Last Week|
2. Global Culture Science Brands has been organized very well. Updated bplan, new bcards (see below). W/ Global Black Women -- we have a revised mission (services), added a Latin America contributor & more! W/ The Culturatist --- we have a new mission (service), lastly --- the Speak Scientific Productions, Global Culture Films, and Global Culture Publishing sites will be up and working shortly! I also gained a few contracts along the way with website creation, logo's, designing business cards, and more!
|The Biz card|
|Me In A Scene|
3. Invited to join the Women In Film & TV of Atlanta Board as The Director of Sponsorship. Check out the site at www.wifta.org
4. Invited to be the Multicultural day track planner for the 2011 Digital Atlanta Conference. Check out the site at www.digitalatlanta.org
5. Rejoined the church I was baptised at in 2001 --- Antioch Baptist Church. I'm having some questions about my motives and desires with this upgrade. I'll write about that later.
6. I was able to get another car. I had been doing without a car for most of the summer. It was a HUGE eye opener for me!!!! I am forever grateful.
7. I won an award to attend an actors workshop in Vic, Spain in September, however, I did not raise enough funds to go. So, I'm saving my money to go God willing next year.
8. Furnished my apartment --- I love interior design ---etc... I have a bit to go!!!!
9. New pals, New vision board, etc!!!!
10. I was invited to travel to Washington, DC for the 2011 United Nations Association Annual Meeting.
11. When I started out my 90 day goal was to simply meet new romantic opportunities. Well, actually, I was blessed with so much more. Exactly --- on September 30th ---- I was able to get VERY clear on my love needs and wants.... after 90 days of getting to know myself better, meeting some nice guys, and last and VERY fortunately reuniting and then FOREVER ending it with an old toxic love. I'm giddy b/c I now can make a new start. I feel excited about my love future.
So, I loved my 1st 90 day challenge. For the next 90 days, I am going to focus on further growing everything I put into place over the past year. Namely my love life, career, and my wealth.